Broker/Owner, Bailey Real Estate Advisors, LLC
Dennis began his Leadership and Management Career in 1980 when he entered the United States Air Force, and retired after 20 years.
Dennis is what some brokers in Commercial Real Estate call a "Unicorn", because a broker usually concentrates on EITHER Residential, or Commercial, not both. Dennis has proven expertise in both through Experience and Education. Check out his resume' below.
In 1996, he began his Real Estate Career in San Antonio, Texas. Dennis was his office's Rookie of the Year in 1997, and Top Producer in 1998 and 1999. He returned to his home-town of Shelby NC in 2000.
Dennis began his Commercial Real Estate Career and Education in 2001, and hasn't stopped even after achieving the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designation, as well as Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI), Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Short-Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR), and previously the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designations.
Dennis has Managed a Coldwell Banker office and a Realty Executives Franchise, prior to opening Bailey Real Estate Advisors, LLC.
He has completed over 1,000 transactions, and focuses his commercial efforts on Net-Leased Absolute Net (NNN) Properties, and loves to make his clients more money than they believe is possible.
Dennis still enjoys Residential Real Estate, because it is just another type of investment that he advises clients about. Call Dennis so he can help you reach your goals, with Reliable Investments and Incredible Results!
Phone: ((704) 473-4756
June 1996 - Present - Real Estate Broker
○ 2015-Present – Broker/Owner Bailey Real Estate Advisors, LLC
○ 2018 - REALTOR of the Year, Cleveland County Assoc of REALTORS
○ 2014 RE/MAX Hall of Fame
○ 2011 - 2nd Place Commercial Sales, NC & SC
○ 2009 - 3rd Place Commercial Sales, NC & SC
○ 2006-2015 – RE/MAX “100% / Executive Club”
○ 2004, 2005 - Chairman's Award – Realty Executives
○ 2003 Bronze Award Winner - Realty Executives
○ 2002 Diamond Level Producer - Coldwell Banker
○ 2000, 2001 Masters Circle - Allen Tate Company
○ 1999 Top Producer - Realty Executives Alamo City, San Antonio, TX
○ 1997 Rookie of the Year - Realty Executives Alamo City, San Antonio, TX
• NC REALTORS® Vice-President, Region 7 (2020-2021)
• NC REALTOR Political Action Committee Trustee, Region 7 (2020-2021)
• NC REALTORS® Legislative Committee (2019-2020)
• NC REALTORS® State Political Coordinator
• NC REALTORS® Sterling R
• Carolina's Multiple Listing Service
• Cleveland County Association of REALTORs
○ President - 2017
○ Treasurer - 2018, 2019, 2020
• Cleveland County Multiple Listing Service
• Gaston Association of REALTORs (2002-2011)
○ Director, Gaston Association of REALTORS
○ Chairman, Legislative Committee
○ Chairman, Professional Standards
• Loopnet.com Commercial Listing Service
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Mayor Pro Tempore' City Councilman, City of Shelby 2010-2017
•March 1980 - March 2000 - Master Sergeant, United States Air Force (Retired)
Numerous Duties as a Project Manager, Superintendent, First Sergeant, Signals Intelligence
Analyst ((National Security Agency)(NSA)), and Aircraft Structural Repair Technician
○ Meritorious Service Medal - 2000
○ Outstanding Young Man of America -Outstanding Young Americans 1998
○ Joint Service Meritorious Service Medal - 1995
○ Joint Service Commendation Medal - 1994
○ Joint Service Achievement Medal - 1992
○ Air Force Commendation Medal - 1987, 1991
○ National Defense Service Medal - 1991
○ Air Force Achievement Medal - 1991 – (Desert Shield/Desert Storm)
• Background and Family
• Cleveland County, NC Native
• Married to former Sandra English of Hampton, Virginia
• Three Children: Christina 33, Ryan 29, & Dylan 27